Camp Hero is an intense training camp for the more expirienced fighters. To get in, you must complete several tasks like 7 of Heracles’s labors, kill 100 monsters, go on 20 quests, take part in 2 major demigod wars (ex. Titan war) and be a threat to the other source, and others. Leighton, Sarah K., and I go to this camp. It accepts both Roman and Greek fighting/demigods, and you learn the ways of Rome if you are Greek and Greece if you are Roman. The only bad thing about this is that there are only part boundaries unlike CHB or CJ. If you let a monster go through the invisable door, it will attack. It is mostly run by Ares, Artemis and Athena, but the official camp director is Adam Orion. Another part about it that is different from CHB, is that it has different sections(sort of like cohorts). One is the Athena, one is the Ares, and one is the Apolloand Artemis (Apollo rarely comes, but he and Artemis are sort of like co- leaders of the section). Leighton, Sarah, and I are in the Athena section, which is said to be the “best”. Bye from Camp Hero!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
1. No spam. If we wanted Medea's SPF 5000 suncreen, we'd buy it.
2. No taking another user's name. It's unnerving to see a comment by you that you don't remember writing.
3. No killing, maiming or slander.
4. Please make posts about demigod stuff, not questions or the guy you saw on the street walking a pigeon (even though that's pretty cool).
5. No swears please, or else we'll delete your account after 3 warnings.
We do not own Percy Jackson & The Olympians or Heroes Of Olympus. Because of this, we (unfortunately) cannot claim ownership of Percy Jackson & The Olympians or Heroes Of Olympus, since Rick Riordan wrote them, not us.
Any pictures in posts have the site that we found them on mentioned underneath it. If it doesn't, that either means we took the pic or you need glasses.